Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Surprise! Surprise!

lately, 2 of my friends who had graduated paid me surprise visits. it was kinda strange since they came back only in the 2nd semester. anyway, i am really happy to see them again!

firstly, my dear Tai Kar Cheh, Seek Yin, came visiting during the semester break. i was really glad that she came since i was bored to death in campus then. it was really pathetic of me having to return to the campus doing my final year thesis while many others are enjoying their semester break. for the first time ever, i went swimming in the pool. i wanted to learn how to swim since i'm planning to go to Perhentian Island for a vacation after graduation. currently, i'm still learning how to float. i would be greatful if anyone can teach me how to swim in a limited time period! i'm expecting to see her again next week as she has to get some reference letters from her lecturers. your arrival is greatly anticipated, welcome again!

secondly, my "jue jue", Corina, visited me yesterday. i was surprised to receive a message from her on that faithful afternoon. apparently, she and her family came to kl from penang during the Thaipusam holiday. i last saw her when i went to penang during my semester break dated back in June 06. Thanks for the dinner although it was only cafe food :p i'll keep that photo of yours nicely and it is useful as a bookmark as well! do come to kepong next time and i'll spend you "tong sui" as promised ;)

their unexpected visits are truly a pleasant surprise! wish i can do that after graduating from unim. any juniors to welcome me then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home