Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Trap That Trips

have you ever fallen into a trap? i'm sure most of you have. the issue lies whether you are able to pull yourself out of the trap... and most importantly, not stepping into the same trap AGAIN!

talking about traps, i have got myself into a dilemma by now. should i continue with something i am good at? or should i venture into a path, which challenges and possible outcomes are unknown to me? the former option may trap me into a monotonous cycle in life doing the same thing that i am good at doing; while the latter may cause me to trip and fall flat on my face or send me to greater heights beyond my imagination.

to be honest, i am not an adventurous person. in fact, i hate changes to my routines or things that would affect my life immensely. nonetheless, sometimes these changes bring more positives than negatives. based on my apprehensive personality, i know very well that i can never be a successful businesswoman or an entrepreneur.

there was once when i fell helplessly into a trap, which i know i should have never fallen into! maybe my mind was not clear enough then, causing me not able to see things beyond it. as time goes by, i tried very hard to pull myself out of it, bit by bit. just when i thought i am finally able to free myself, another force came pulling me back into it! is this a joke or something? or is god trying to test my perseverance? whatever the reason it may be, i know i will recuperate as my guardian angel will point me to the road of recovery and time would be the best medicine.

people say you grow from every fall in life. hopefully, these trips can make me stronger and be better in my judgement so that i will not fall easily into a trap that looks so tempting from far.

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2007 11:51 am, Blogger Nikki Lee said...

Sometimes traps are so alluring that we tend to just head bang into them without realising the consequences! Haha..trust me, i did fell into such traps before and getting out again bore me scratches and bruises here and there.

Just persevere, and test the waters before stepping into it ;) don't worry, u're not alone in this..anytime u need a place to vent ur frustration, my door is open hehe! Jia-you there! And may your guardian angel guide u always! =)

 
At February 14, 2007 4:41 pm, Blogger buster_t said...

thank you for your moral support! i'll try not to be so blind in future :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home