Monday, April 02, 2007

I did it!

i finally managed to exact a sweet revenge against my opponent, who knocked me out of the open tournament last monday! back then, i knew i have lost to her even before the match started. i didn't know what was on my mind at that moment, but i lost most of my confidence when i was drawn to play her in the 1st round. although i have beaten her before, i knew our standards are really close because i couldn't really keep up with her at times during training.

this time around, i knew i can and badly needed to beat her in order to redeem myself after the failure last week. this proves one thing, that negative thoughts are silent killers. think positive, and you will eventually succeed. whatever the mind can perceive, it can be done! winning the sports week squash event didn't make me that happy. but by beating her, it boosted my morale and self-esteem.

a lesson is learnt, and i should stop complaining about my final year project! work hard and i know i can achieve what i always wanted! thank you, my guardian angel... you once again lead me back to the right path!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home