Thursday, April 05, 2007

Lack of Concentration + Motivation = I'm Doomed!

what is wrong with me, i don't seem to be able to concentrate lately! i have tonnes of assignments & a thesis to work on, but i just slacked off all my precious time. this really doesn't sound good! my pc has too many distractions (series, movies & games) causing me to do something else when i should be doing work. lack of self-disipline is one of my worst enemies.

i lack motivation too. i'm now wondering how my supervisor is coping with his illness. he should be back in 10 days time and i truly wish he'll recover by then. please, don't abandon me at this crucial moment or i'll be left struggling alone in the open water. knowing very well that i can't swim, give me something to hang onto! i don't wanna drown, not now!

the due dates are getting nearer and nearer. at least i have finished the IAW assignment. i vow to finish DDB by this week! i have to or i'll be as good as dead... oh yeah, blogging is another major distraction. here i am wasting my time blogging again! maybe i should refrain myself from spending so much time on the blog.

extra note: *sob *sob... MU lost to Roma last night and Scholes was sent off. You have to fight back in the return leg at Old Trafford. this will provide me with extra inspiration ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home